Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Would like an appraisal on 8 art pieces that I have.

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I stay on the site or do you email me?
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. Could you please post photos of the items and measurements as this will help me greatly in evaluating the pieces and research. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not measurements but photos I did
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this request to appraise my art pieces. I am very dissatisfied with the service. I will take them to an appraiser instead of dealing with this online. You offer a complete satisfaction or a refund. I would like a refund.

Hello, I am sorry for the confusion. I see no photos here within our posts. I think they may have been to the administrators then and will check. I am capable of helping you and will look into this. I am sorry this has not been a good experience as we do strive to help everyone. I have nothing to do with the money end of things I am a sub contractor certified appraiser that just answers and help our customers. Please allow me to look into where the photographs.