Charles Rosoff
Charles Rosoff,
Experience:  President at Appraisal Services Associates
69044689

I have a collection of wine and same shape smaller

Customer Question

I have a collection of wine and same shape smaller glasses...apparitif? They are pink frosted thistle shape, clear base from bulb to stem and they have a T etched on the bottom sort of looking like ; - T <- the symbols on either side are thick and the arrow shape is solid. Can you tell me how to research them? Belonged to my Great Aunt. I have taken pictures as well.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Charles Rosoff replied 1 year ago.

Take several photos of it and then go to Google image search and search the symbol. If it is an known symbol, it will come up. You can also search for the glass image itself on google image search.

Tiffany glasses, whether manufactured by them or for them, are extensively documented. The New York Public Library on 42nd Street and Fifth Avenue has an archive of their catalogs as well.