Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small collection of art. They are mostly by Maine

Customer Question

Hello
I have a small collection of art . They are mostly by Maine artists. I have 2 Paintings by Denny Boudreau before he went blind . One is a self portrait with the famous windows of The Seamans chapel in the backround the other is of Deering Oaks,a park in Portlans Maine .Both are very large.
I have 2 paintings by Howard Clifford. Actually 3 paintings as one Paing is painted on both sides.These are watercolors. The former are oils.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good day my name is***** you for your question. Denis BOUDREAU (1947) is considered a regional artist and has not entered the national art market. His work has gone to auction primarily in Maine. They have sold for $400.00 to $500.00.

Howard CLIFFORD (1950) is also a regional artist, his work has sold at auction in Maine for $500.00 to $1,500.00.

If you are satisfied with my answer please take a moment and rate it. That is how I am compensated for my time.