Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

Value of Eris Dennard's paintings or sculptures

Customer Question

value of Eris Dennard's paintings or sculptures
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Gretchen

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Eric Dennard (1942-1993) was an American artist, who lived and worked near Baltimore, MD.

Today, his paintings sell in the range of $5,000. His sculptures also sell in the range of $5,000 each.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Gretchen.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does affect my job.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating!

You do that immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer.

Thank you so much!

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. I need your positive rating, please!