Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers. Author of 3 books on collecting.
57035021

What is my 44 pc set of Royal China Inc. A & E warranted

Customer Question

What is my 44 pc set of Royal China Inc. A & E warranted 22-k gold Delmar Lace worth for insurance purposes?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Karyn,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please give me a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each. Pieces vary in value. Count only those pieces in perfect condition.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
9 dinner plates
8 dessert plates
9 small bowls
9 cups
9 saucers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is only 7 perfect condition dessert plates. All other pcs are in excellent condition.

Thanks for this information.

This pattern has been discontinued.

If all the pieces are in perfect condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of your set is approximately $310. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount, or $125, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Karyn. If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does affect my job.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating!

You do that immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer.

Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. I thought for sure they would be valuable. But you know they have alot of sentimental value to me.
Could you help me with another item ?
My Mom's stainless silverware set called NNobility plate
9 forks
9 salad forks
18 teaspoons
9 knives
9 soup spoons
9 butter knives
3 serving spoons
1sugar spoon
1 butter knife for the butter dish
All in good to excellent condition
I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judith you have done a great job !!

Thank you - glad I could help! Please rate my service.

As for your flatware, please list it as a separate question, and I"ll be happy to research it for you.

Hi!

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. I need your favorable rating, please!