Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Will I have three fur pieces that my wife & I are interested

Customer Question

Will I have three fur pieces that my wife & I are interested in the values. They belonged to my wife's Grandmother The first is a a mink stole. The brand name says Schumacher Fur Co. Portland Or. on it. It is a light colored mink piece with a silkytan colored lining inside with a floral design pattern. The second is a much darker reddish fur that's like a neck piece that's made up of three separate pieces. the longest of which is maybe 30 " long & 2 pieces each about 15 " or so attached ....could be sable or something Has a reddish orange look to it & says "Irwin Stern Fine Furs on its label. The third is a full mink coat that is heavy with no label but gorgeous. It has kind of a burgandy silky looking lining in it. Phil garton
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising furs for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Will is away.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I dont see a paperclip icon anywhere on this page I have the pics..With an email address can send????Phil
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tan colored stole says Schumacher Fur Co. Portland Or....Reddish neck stole says Irwin Stern Fine Furs in it. & large full length coat has no label. Phil & Maureen
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

The mink stole is "Autumn Haze" is $100-150, the full length coat is muskrat fur. This would sell for $100-200. I didn't see the other "neck stole"

Thanks,