Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two paintings, one from Fredrick Remington in which I

Customer Question

I have two paintings, one from Fredrick Remington in which I don't know the name but it was done in 1890. The other is a CM Russell which I found out it is a 1903 painting of Powder Face. Though it's different then the ones I have found on line. Can you please help me. Thank you Brittney
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brittney, my name is***** need to see images of the paintings to proceed. You can attach them using the paperclip icon found on the toolbar or you can email the to:***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques. If the images are greater than 5 mb they will not load. Please include one of the front, back and signature.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried sending by email and by paperclip, and each time it has failed. Do have another suggestion of a way I can get this pictures to you. My powder face painting is completely different then the ones I've seen on line. Mine is on some type of suede or tanned hide, in black with a little bit of white paint on it. The Remington is done almost identically. I'd really appreciate your help Tim. Brittney

You can contact just answer support to assist you, here is the link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help