Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a piece of Japanese pottery and would like to know if

Customer Question

I have a piece of Japanese pottery and would like to know if it is old and it's value. It looks hand painted (?) And has a very interesting mark on the bottom. It is also has a wooden small wooden piece on which it stands. don't know how else to describe it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Beth,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Japanese pottery.

Could you very kindly attach a photo and one of the mark on the bottom and I'll identify it for you and give you a value.

Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me.

If you are having problems attaching the photos, this may help:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Also, how tall is?

Many thanks and wait to hear.

Robert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent the photos. The height of the piece is 15 inches including the base.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the measurement and for sending the photos. Can you let me know where you sent them to? They are not here this end.

If you sent them by email, the only address that gets to me is:

*****@******.***

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.

Alternatively, you can get the images to me instantly, once you have them in your computer, by clicking on the paperclip icon -located just above the box where you are typing to me.

Hope this helps.

Robert