Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique something and have had no luck finding out

Customer Question

I have an antique something and have had no luck finding out what it is. I do have pics if there's a way I can post to you. My grandfather had it then my uncle brought it out from his place in missouri. Now it's in my possession. I'm sure it's cast iron. No way I could even begin to move it. Can you help me
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

To put photos in this text area, use the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.

To email, send pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that it will get forwarded to me. This way takes longer, so thanks in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For some reason I tried to email you but it kept saying invalid. So now your gone and this is the only way I can do it. Sorry for such a delay. I'm going to send a few more pics following this message. Hopefully it will help. I 5hank you for all your help. This thing has been a mystery to my whole family for at least 30 years. We need help.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I do see this one photo here. I will have to opt -out and allow another expert to step in as this piece is not familiar to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I never got an answer on what I was questioning do I get my 5.00 deposit back