rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have two plates and one cup to sell 1. Georgetown

Customer Question

I have two plates and one cup to sell
1. Georgetown Collection by Wedgewood Flying Cloud: a white plate with a single sailing ship in deep orange in center of it: states from originalWedgewood engraving
2. Royal Winton plate and cup "Grimwades" made in England A Elizabeth II crowned 6-2-53. The plate has a gold "4" on back and cup has a gold 7 on botteom
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The value of your items is as follows;

Wedgwood dinner plate from the Georgetown Collection in the Flying Cloud pattern, a rust glaze of the 1851 engraving of the American Clipper sailing ship. This pattern was introduced in 1969. This plate has a value of $15.00 currently.

Royal Winton Grimwades 'coronation' cup and saucer from the early 1960's has a value of $20.00 currently.

To sell these, you should list them on Ebay or Etsy where you can get the worldwide audience You can sell them at auction on Ebay, where it is possible to get more than the stated prices if the right collector sees them.

Please do click the stars to rate me, thank you.