Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a quadruple plate silver tea or coffee service set

Customer Question

I have a quadruple plate silver tea or coffee service set from New Bedford Mass. It is stamped 329 PAT. AUG 22.93 It has handles with some kind of bird, and the body has many swirls of leaves and flowers as does the handle. The server itself has what looks like a sea serpent or something like that. It is highly detailed and each piece is slightly different. Any ideas on the value and/ or history?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add photos of the set and of the mark on the bottom. You can do this by using the ADD FILES button on the lower right of your screen.