Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I got two chairs tall back with looks like dogs or devil on

Customer Question

I got two chairs tall back with looks like dogs or devil on each side in the middle are two fish at the bottom of back is creacher with long horns ant ornate claw feet
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. Do you have some photographs of the these pieces for my review you could post within our post? this will help me to evaluate the origin, age and value of the items. Thank you You may post them here within the post or send to***@******.*** and in the subject line please put attention ladytanya65 they will forward the email photos on to me and I will post back when I receive them thank you. I will check back here shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have pics now can tonight can you text me your picks(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent pic let me know if you got them and if there good enough

Hello, I have gone through all folders in my email and have not received any photos. It can take a day or so to get to me. I will check again tomorrow.

The email was ***@******.*** Attention Ladytanya65 in the subject line. I will also text you tomorrow as asked. Thank you I look forward to seeing these.