Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

WROUGHT IRON FLOOR LAMP FAN IN MIDDLE, 2 LIGHTS ON SIDE,

Customer Question

WROUGHT IRON FLOOR LAMP FAN IN MIDDLE, 2 LIGHTS ON SIDE, STANDS ON LOOKS LIKE LION HEAD, WALTHAM MAN'S POCKET WATCH, GOLD COINS, OLD TIME DOLL BABY OBJECTS USED TO BUTTON SHOES AND OTHER ITEMS IN MY WING MACHINE. HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHERE TO GET THEM AND OTHER ITEMS APPRAISED (PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS I DO IT BECAUSE OF MY EYE SIGHT)
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I do not do the phone calls however I can help you here in the post if you wish. If this is acceptable I would need to have a few photos of the items and I can review them and give you values. Please let me know or I can opt out and let another appraiser help you with a phone call if available. The floor lamp with a fan in the middle without seeing it could be a funeral parlor lamp. the fan would keep the room cooler and the smell down. I have seen these before. very interesting item and if working condition can have a good value. Here at justanswer the site likes to have one post for each item as it takes research and time to go over each item and value them for you. Please let me know how to proceed as I am happy to help you or opt out for another expert to help you.