Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a collection of Travel posters, all are dry mounted

Customer Question

We have a collection of Travel posters, all are dry mounted in good condition from the fifties. Also have some art and theater posters. We would like to know if they have any value and where is the best place to sell them.
Per Customer dated 11/1/2015 12:59PM: The posters I was asking about are approx 38x28. Artists are Otto Nielson posters from SAS airlines, LeRoy Neiman and Bjorn Windblatt. Plus one from Tivoli Park, Copenhagen -Vera XXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vera, the Otto Nielson SAS posters have sold at auction for $150 to $500.00 depending on the quality of the poster and subject. The LeRoy Neiman posters also vary. since you are interested in selling I suggest you contact Swann Auction Galleries they specialize in this type of material. The person to contact is:

Nicholas D. Lowry

Phone:(###) ###-####ext. 302

E-mail: *****@******.***.

Cheers Tim