Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large set of antique China with the Limoges France

Customer Question

I have a large set of antique China with the Limoges France stamp on the back. The dinner plate has an outer gold band that is 1/2 inch wide, then a 1 inch wide green band followed by a 1 1/2 inch gold band.
I have 12 dinner plates, 12 luncheon plates, 12 dessert plates, 12 bread plates, 10 cups and saucers, gravy boat and plate, cream and sugar, 2 covered vent. Dishes, one round and one oval, an open vent dish and 2 platters, one large, one small.
I was wondering what the pattern is and what potential value is.
Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of the front and close-ups of the pattern and mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora