Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

We have two dressers and night stand and vanity and stool

Customer Question

We have two dressers and night stand and vanity and stool furniture is about 80 years old made in New York and is hand carved and painted each drawer is numbered underneath I have a few pictures that is all the history I have. Can u help?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are more pictures of this helps
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You have a circa 1930's burl veneer French Louis-Revival-Style suite that was manufactured (not hand carved) with hand painting. For the dressers and the vanity with stool expect to garner $250 - $400 each and $125 - $200 for the side table.

~Nora