Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

How may I call you to discuss the bowl that I need to know

Customer Question

How may I call you to discuss the bowl that I need to know its worth? The measurement from one scalloped edge to the furtherest is 11.5" The bowl has markings on the pink portion inside and the seams are easy to see.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images. This is a vintage circa 1930's press molded glass bowl in cased white to clear with pink. The flowers are hand painted. There are seam marks on the sides, indicating this was not hand blown. On today's market, the high value is $20 - $40.

~Nora