Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print called Bubbles and cant find a thing about

Customer Question

hi I have a print called Bubbles and cant find a thing about it . It has a date and the initials HB (the h is over the b). It by the leslie -judge company 1912.I know the company split and then went out of business and saw some of the prints by them (for a magazine) but not this one.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature/small print.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to add pictures but can't seem to tell if I did or not. ***** *****
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the images. What is the size of the print?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora , thank you for looking into this for me. It measures in frame 14 top to bottom 11 across .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora my wifi is so slow but I tried to send you the actual picture in frame. I'll try again lol . Sharon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora , have you been able to find out anything regarding my print? Thank you , sharon
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There,

I have not found a match to this for you.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for trying Nora . Sharon