Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print from the 1630-1640. There is three recorded

Customer Question

I have a print from the 1630-1640. There is three recorded proofs
Description: the king drinks or the Bean King: a family carousing round a table in the centre of which an old bearded man with crown holds up his glass, with above him the legend 'nil similus insano quam ebrius' (nothing is closer to a madman than a drunkard); proof before all letters: after Jacob Jordaens. 1630s Engraving
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and clear, in-focus close-ups of the signature/small print.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to send you a photo of the print. Can you give me a email address. I can not give you the photo without giving Yahoo permission to access all of my photos. I am not doing that. I am not satisfied with the service and would like a full refund.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora