Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Bought a box of old books at a flea market in English Town

Customer Question

Bought a box of old books at a flea market in English Town N.J. in early 1970's. A very small charcoal picture fell from between two pages. Looks like possibly a German street scene, I thought very well done. The signature is difficult to read, something like Roffenbach or burg. Can you tell me anything about it? Thank You
Dee Green
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the picture is 3x5 inches. I have no way to send a picture.. I understand it would b difficult to appraise an item on such little info. Lets forget the whole thing, I love the picture and that's all that is really important. Thank you Dee
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

OK, understood.