Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

How can I determine the value of a nearly complete set of

Customer Question

How can I determine the value of a nearly complete set of Sports Illustrated magazine copies... from the very early '60s'???
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In general, you can average the value at $15 per issue x the amount of total issues that you have. Of course, certain issues, such as the one with JFK and Jackie O on the cover and particular people of interest on the covers from the 1960's issues can individually sell for up to $95 each. However, for an overall approximate average value, $15 x the # ***** issues that you have will be the estimated value of your collection.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your set?

~Nora