Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a samovar that I bought in Turkey in 1987. Have no

Customer Question

I have a samovar that I bought in Turkey in 1987. Have no use for it. Should I try and sell it?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

These tend to sell for a high average of $40 - $60 on today's market. The replacement value is $100.

You could sell or donate it to a local charity shop where you will receive a tax deduction receipt in return. You can then claim the deduction when your 2015 taxes are filed.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

~Nora