Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I just received a Bavaria Germany royal Vienna style handled

Customer Question

Hello, I just received a Bavaria Germany royal Vienna style handled plate. It has a gold beehive markers mark with a dot above it on the back. No other words or marking. Can you tell me about it? Like what year it maybe and is it worth anything? Should I get it insured?
Thank you for your time.
Lowella
Lusby MD
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Dear Lowella,

Please do add a picture of the plate and of these marks on the back. You can do this by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont know how to add the picture. So I sent an email complete with my ID # ***** acct# ***** with the pictures.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

That won't get to me. Email to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line of the email so that they will forward the pictures to me. This way takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for your patience.