Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a few other antiques I would like to appraise. How do

Customer Question

I have a few other antiques I would like for you to appraise. How do I go about getting them to you? I don't need any answers. We're trying to liquidate our estate to go to a retirement home, and I need top dollar. Don't we all!I'm trying to attach 5 items
to this email but might have to do them 1 at a time. I have other pictures to show details on each one.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one here for assessment.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please assess the secretary first. I had five appraisals with my membership and have only used 2. I assumed it would be no problem to get the other 3. Since I sent you 5, I would like to know what the charge is for the other two. Could you please just complete my membership appraisals?
Wanda
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Wanda,

For the secretary, are there any maker labels or stamps in it? At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up of a corner of a drawer so I can see the joinery.

Thank you,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a tag on the back that says Maddox, NY. I'll attach a picture of the seams.
Wanda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope it's clear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe I had better send it again.