Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a ABierstadt 24X48 art work. It has black type in the

Customer Question

I have a ABierstadt 24X48 art work. It has black type in the lower corner. It appears to be Yosemite with mountains mirrowing in the water below. It appears to be in its original frame and on some type of panel board. I would like to know its approximate value. Does it sound like a lithograph?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the piece? This will help in my evaluation. You may post them here in our post or email them to***@******.*** and in the subject line put ladytanya65 they will send them on to me for evaluating. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 2:00 a.m. here. I will have to get the art out of storage to take a picture of it. If I remember correctly, it has a red signature and a landscape scene.

Hi thank you so much I look forward to seeing these. I will check back tomorrow then. No hurry I work here everyday. It is 11 here so I will sign off for now. Thank you for the reply. Have a good night.