Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

What is a slingin award of honor sports programs of America

Customer Question

What is a slingin Sam award of honor sports programs of America baseball clinic on 12th of March 1971signed by me mickey mantle and Bobby bargan worth was held at will Rogers exhibits hall fort Worth Texas award of honor certificate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

This is very collectible. Assuming the autographs are genuine this program would sell for $800-1200 at auction and retail value is $2000. To get top price this should have a certification such as PSA or JSA.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is this certificate Worth ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Slingin Sam award of honor. Sports programs of America . baseball clinic . this is to certify that Doug Reynolds has been awarded this certificate of honor for attending mickey mantle Bobby bargan baseball clinic will Rogers exhibits hall fort Worth Texas on this day 12th March 1971 Doug Reynolds mickey mantle Bobby bragan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whitey Ford was there
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I was referring to the certificate when I called it a program.

The value is really in the autographs $800-1200 at auction and retail value of $2000.

Thank you,