Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Well i found this book and it vary old the author is sewell

Customer Question

well i found this book and it vary old the author is anna sewell its in great condition the pages are from a very old type writter some of the letters in a word are darker than others some of the pages are not straight and they are very dark yellow around the edges there are no drawing of any horses or of anything no date and the cover has 6 tree or flowers printed on the front the only writing on the cover is on the side where it says black beautiful with a underline and than sewell and picture in gold of the print ed flower that is on the front of the hard cover of the book and hurts and company is on the bottom of the flower of the side of the book the cover is green and the flowers are a brighter green my question is is this book worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question. Can you tell me the publisher as well as the date of publication of your book?Thank you,Frank