rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Current price of gorham silverware pattern 1810

Customer Question

current price of gorham silverware pattern 1810
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add pictures of the pattern and of the mark on the back of one fork. Let me know how many pieces and in what forms they are as well.

You can add pictures by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't do a picture It is an old set of pattern 1810
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Pattern 1810 was a service made by International Silver. I understand if you can't do photos. Please write exactly what you see on the back of one piece because Gorham also made a set of stainless that was 18/10 parts stainless and I want to make sure of what exactly you have.

I also still need to know how many pieces and in what forms you have( 12 forks, 12 knives, etc)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the back it it's gorham sterling I know the pice if you bought it now but what would be for an old set in ok shape for 8 place settings
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. An old set of Gorham Sterling, 8 place settings, has a current antique value of $ 2200.00.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer, I do hope my answer helped you. Please click the stars to close this question.