Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a chandelier at a resale shop in a bad part of town

Customer Question

I found a chandelier at a resale shop in a bad part of town and I'm pretty sure it's worth some money... Even the chain is milled with a beautiful decoration... It's gold with crystal.. I'm not sure what type of crystal it is... Wish it was baccarat or Swarovski, but it has some treatment done to it where it looks like blue crystal and when you turn the light on it glows pink.. Where can I sell my chandaliers and make the most on them?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello,My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

Is this marked with a makers name anywhere?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not that I can find
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you ever seen a chandelier like this?? It's completely different than anything I've ever seen...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I being charged for this even if I cannot get an accurate appraisal? Or any ideas from anybody??