Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a group (16) of what I have been told are original

Customer Question

I have a group (16) of what I have been told are original lithographs from the 16th and 17th century that are hand colored, signed and dated. Some are in French and some are in German? (So I was told.) The framer said that she thought they could depict special events in a particular family. How would i find their worth and how would I go about selling them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** can work through your group of prints on this site. We usually work on smaller groups per question. For art I usually do one or two per question. If that works for you I need to see images of the whole work like the one you sent plus clear close ups of any writing or printing.