Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We found 2 oil paint in the attic last Friday, I was

Customer Question

we found 2 oil paint in the attic last Friday, I was wondering if is has a value.
canvas paint artist name is ***** ***** other one is Krasner
no other details
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** you for your question. You can send image by email to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques, or you can attach them using the paperclip icon found on the toolbar. Please include an image of the whole painting front and back plus a clear image of the signatures.

I received the images you sent. We see many works signed Garber. Most of them are street scenes, usually of Paris. They were decorative paintings done in a post impressionistic style. There is no biographic material on the artist. They usually sell for $150.00 to $200.00. Please send a closeup of the signature on second one.