Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pair of Drexel side tables from the collage series.

Customer Question

I have a pair of Drexel side tables from the collage series. With # ***** just wondering their value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the side tables you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hoping you received my email..
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

It has not come through just yet, but as soon as I do receive it I will get right to work on that evaluation.

Thanks again,

Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to send over those photos?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried and keep getting a message saying it can not be sent.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

You may want to try a smaller file size.

The larger file sizes will not make there way through to our end from customer service.