Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What would be the value of a 75 pieces of Wedgwood England

Customer Question

what would be the value of a 75 pieces of Wedgwood England Jasperware in antique blue, black, lilac, green sage, dark blue, terra cotta, Wedgwood blue?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Wedgwood collection.

First of all, were the pieces bought new? Or are they vintage (50- 100 years old) or antique (more than 100)? Or would you like me to confirm their age for you?

Second, this is going to be difficult to give you any meaningful figure without seeing what you have. If you could attach a photo or three of the entire collection grouped together, I could get some idea and give you a ballpark figure.

I could also see if there were special pieces that would merit an individual appraisal and we could do those separately.

Once you have the photos in your computer, click on the paperclip icon (located above the box where you are typing to me) to attach them, or go here if you get stuck:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert