LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I bought a very old and huge chaste de monceaux Aubusson

Customer Question

I bought a very old and huge chaste de monceaux Aubusson tapestry. Please help the value
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought it for $5000 I just need the appraisal. And the year if you could tell me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Approximate size 75x95 diameter. Do I have to wait more? I hope I get the appraisal worth. I've never done this before instant PayPal.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. From your photo I can compare it to others that have sold and find yours to be late 1600s to early 1700s. The coloring and subject matter bases the age during this time period. I see no visible damage to the tapestry that show in the photo. The value is 8000.00 to 12000.00 in US currency. Very nice piece. I see you wish to have a phone call however there is no number for me to call. I am on the west coast and if you wish to have me call please give me a phone number I may do so. Also the best time to call tomorrow and where you are located so I may call at correct time. Thank you and if I may be of further help please let me know.

Hello, I just wanted to check if I may help you further. When you have a chance please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. Thank you and if you need further help with this item please let me know I am happy to help always.