Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Bought 2 paintings from a 80 year old man who bought them in

Customer Question

bought 2 paintings from a 80 year old man who bought them in china back 1960's from some big painter their beautiful, of Chinese boats and huts and trees his name on the painting it William, something.....the man that sold them to me told he was going to get them appraised... but never did.....so I'd like answers please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. i would be happy to help you. Do you have a few photos to post of the paintings for me. This will help me in reviewing them and evaluating for age and value. I look forward to helping you.