Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

What is the value of my set of Ehh Holly pattern

Customer Question

What is the value of my set of Ehh Smith Holly pattern silverplate. I have six dinner forks, six knives, six teaspoons and three large serving spoons. The knives are in the original felt holders with the name of E.H.H. Smith Co. "Artistic Cutlery", Bridgeport Conn., USA on a corner tab.
Thank you. Lynnda
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Your EHH Smith flatware in the Holly pattern would have been originally introduced in 1904.In excellent condition your hard to find silver plate flatware would have replacement values as follows:Dinner Fork: $33-$37Table Knife: $65-$70Teaspoon:$55-$60Serving Spoon:$45-$50These are replacement prices for individual pieces of the flatware in excellent condition. Any damage including dents, metal wear or missing silver plate would detract from the resale value of the flatware.

I hope this information was helpful to you today.

Best of luck with your antique silver-plate flatware set .

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.