Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am conducting an estate sale in Oklahoma City. The

Customer Question

I am conducting an estate sale in Oklahoma City. The contents include 3 works by Paul Maxwell, and one large oil by G. Koller. There is other art that have indecipherable signatures. I have not been able to find anyone here that can help. Could you perhaps help me out? I can send photos and dimensions.
Thank you for your help
Mary Reeves
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, it's been a day I have not heard any answer and I agreed to pay the $48. So it certainly hasn't been quick. I will be contacting PayPal if I don't here from you soon. Actually, I never checked on how to get a refund if I was not satisfied with the answer. Please tell me how to go about that if I find your service is not what I expected.
Thank you
Mary XXXXXX
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature as well as the dimensions.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My money was refunded because I did not get a quick answer which is what I paid for