Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I my brother and I own 2 Gideon paintings they have been in

Customer Question

I my brother and I own 2 Gideon paintings they have been in our family for years do you know of the artist? Along with them we have 2 copper over plaster. Bookends of Native Americans also have had them for years can you appraise them for us?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

We do one item per question, the paintings can be one item, we can give you what the works are currently selling for. What Gideon is this? The book ends are one item. You can chose which one you would like to use this question for? Then post a new question for the other items.

Glenda