LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a bottle of daniels bicentenniel whiskey. never

Customer Question

i have a bottle of jack daniels bicentenniel whiskey. never opened. 96 proof tag on long neck. no wear No7 whiskey distilled in lynchburg. what is the value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. 96 proof bottle unopened is valued at 150.00 on the secondary market. This is a photo of the bottle. If I may be of further help please let me know.

Hello please let me know if I may be of further service. When you have a chance please rate my answer as this is how I am paid here at the site. thank you again for coming to justanswer.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seeing as i sold it for 450$ to a collector , i will not trust your services again. thanks but no thanks. cancel me out and credit my account.

Hello, I am sorry you were not happy with the site or my answer. I had contacted the Jack Daniels company it self and they told me the history behind the bottle and the current value on the bottle in todays market. I will let the administration know. Thank you