LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a cassells ilustrated family bible not in very good

Customer Question

i have a cassells ilustrated family bible not in very good condition. it was given to a couple in 1881 for a wedding gift what would it be worth rough idea
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. I would be happy to help you. John Casell (23 January 1817 – 2 April 1865)was an English publisher ,printer, writer and editor, who founded the firm Cassell & Co, famous for its educational books and periodicals, and which pioneered the serial publication of novels. The bible you have runs 700.00 in mint condition and if the illustrations are still good in your rough bible the value would be 200-225.00 in todays market. Thank you again for coming to just answer. If I may be of further service please let me know.