Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

The Unknown Leonardo book. ISBN 0-07-037196-2, red cover,

Customer Question

The Unknown Leonardo book. ISBN 0-07-037196-2, red cover, written in Italian. I cannot find this online anywhere. There are no red cover books, it is first edition. It is 10"x13".
I would appreciate any guidance or help on what is worth, I have it. The cover is slightly damaged but the inside is perfect.
Thank you,
Gretchen Kunberger
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Gretchen. Thanks for choosing us. My name is Diana. I'll be glad to try and help.

.

The ISBN number matches most of the old editions of Ladislao's book. I'm not sure what you mean by a red cover?

.

Do you have a photo of it that you can send?

Hi. My name is***** you'd still like help, I'd like to see if I can try.

.

I believe I know who the artist is. Can you tell me what size your piece is?

.

Do you have any photos of the art and the signature that you can send? That would be a huge help.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana