Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have grandmother's Noritake 5930 Dawn sets and others. We

Customer Question

We have grandmother's Noritake 5930 Dawn sets and others. We also have dozens of dolls. Looking to see best way to get value out of selling everything. Based in Los Angeles. I can take pictures and send them later. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

I'd be happy to help you with your Noritake set in this question. If you can upload photos of the dolls and other items in a new question our experts can get to work on your items.

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

EMAIL:

You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.

Thank you for your time,

Frank