Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What church was the Kurz & Allison "Saint Leocadia"

Customer Question

What church was the Kurz & Allison "Saint Leocadia" lithograph created for? Date of creation between 1880 and 1900. What is its approximate worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of this lithograph and the publishers small print.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the crudity of the images.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images and for your patience. Kurz and Allison were publishers of fine prints for the public. Thus, this image was mass produced and any person or institution or institution to purchase, and in this case the American market.

Your image of St. Leucadia of Toledo has a retail sale value of $200 - $300 on today's market. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $400.

~Nora