Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a lithograph signed and dated.I 't know what it is

Customer Question

I have a lithograph signed and dated.I don't know what it is worth.could you help?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is aprx.18& 1/2" x 23" Ap 18/25 Picnickin To Bob! Super Lithographer! Love Su Et 'em 1984
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of this print.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am confused.how do I send pictures? I don't want to spend any more money then I already have 38.00
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There is not an additional charge to send more photos here, and the live phone is an offer that you do not have to accept.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,Am I going to get an answer about my litho.Picknicin on it's value?