Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a 1913 original edition Handbook of Chemistry And

Customer Question

I have a 1913 original edition Handbook of Chemistry And Physics. It is number 1887 with a presentation sticker from the publisher. Any idea how to find out its value?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would actually like to know its estimated value as well as advice on where or how to possibly market it.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.When dealing with antiquarian or collectible books, condition plays a major role in the resale value. Collectors are looking for top quality issues with the least amount of damage. Soiling, staining, binding damage, cover damage, or torn pages would result in a drop in value.With that being said, in fair condition your 1913 copy of The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics published in Cleveland, OH by the Chemical Rubber Company would have a resale value of 30-40USD. You could use a local used book store to try to consign the book, but you may want to take a look first at Amazon.com and then ebay.com to try to reach more potential buyers for your antiquarian book. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.