Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old pool table in my basement I do not have a

Customer Question

I have a very old pool table in my basement I do not have a name on it I have no idea what the value is and it needs complete restoration.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

What are you wanting to know about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know who made the table and I'm trying to establish a value for it in order to sell it I do not want it in my basement any longer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Files are at the bottom for some reason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are u there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps someone should call me as I'm not getting a response here 630_337_2701
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We are required to take care of customers in order of who responds to us first. This is a site requirement, and we can be tied up with other customers so it can take awhile to get back to you.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you.

.

The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.
.
.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will sign off and wait for a reply
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am not sure what you mean, I have explained I do not do phone calls. I am just needing to know what you want to know about this pool table. But, looking at your images and I have tried to find one like it and have not been able to. Since it has no name on it, I am going to opt out and see if anyone else is familiar with this.

Glenda

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will be happy to assess this for you and discuss referrals and value over the phone with you. Phone calls are an additional service, and I will send the offer to you.

~Nora