Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a Giant Pandas of the Safari series. 2250/5000.

Customer Question

We have a Giant Pandas of the Safari series. 2250/5000. Framed in Bamboo wood with bamboo matting (31/2 in.wide) Museum mounted . Print about 29" x22. Current value for resale? Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have a photo of the print to post within our chat? This will help me in evaluating the piece for condition. I will research current value and post back here this afternoon .thank you O look forward to helping you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot provide a photo until tomorrow (Wed.) afternoon. Karien
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Certificate of Registration for the art work. It is listed as a limited edition item.

Hello Karien, thank you for the further information. You have a limited edition print there were only 5000 produced. These are from a series and have a current resale value of $300.00-350.00 in the bamboo frame. This value is in excellent condition of print and frame.