Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a large landscape painting when I moved my father.

Customer Question

I found a large landscape painting when I moved my father. It looks a little crude, like the artist used a spatula. It was given to him by his best friend after his Russian artist wife died, it was hers. They were from Chicago and the painting is signed Nagy in the lower right. So many Nagy artists out there that I can't figure it out from the net.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora