Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 48 pieces of Rose Medallion china. 10 have no

Customer Question

I have 48 pieces of Rose Medallion china. 10 have no markings. 1 demitasse, 3 tea cups with handles and lids, 2 7" plates, 1 6" plate, 2 5 1/2"saucers, and 1 4 1/2" saucer. These were my grandmothers who was a missionary in China for many years in the 1800s.What are these worth and where could I find a buyer for these and the other 38 that say "China". Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have photos of any of the pieces you could upload here for my review? This can help me in evaluating the pieces. If not I understand and will list a value for the ones you have described. Are there any chips or cracks to the pieces?