LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I wish to know what a baby love notes doll from 1974 is

Customer Question

I wish to know what a baby love notes doll from 1974 is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and I would be happy to help you. From your photo it shows the Baby love note doll is in excellent condition. Does she still play music notes in great sound? Mattel produced her in 1974. If the music is in great sound also the doll has a value of 25.00 if the music doesn't work when pressed the doll has a value of 12.00 Very nice doll. These re hard to ell as it takes a specialized buyer that collects dolls if you are selling her it is best to locate a doll show in your area to take her along and see if a dealer or collector is looking for a baby love note doll. Thank you for sharing her and coming. If I may be of further service please let me know.